As a long parents care for the health or their children's teeth they will make sure that they are checked every six months but as children get older it is up to them to look after their teeth.
Here are some easy suggestions on how to keep your teeth in good shape :
1. Use an electric toothbrush it can remove food and other things better than a toothbrush.
2. use fluoride toothpaste and brush your teeth especially where they meet the gym.
3. after that use dental floss and go around each tooth. this will get rid of any tood that is still between your teeth.
4. use a mouth wash and gargle for about 30 seconds, or you could use salty water to clean your mouth.
5. be carefull about the food you eat, don't overdo it with chocolate, energy bars or candy. eat more vegetables and fruit.
6. red wine, fruit juices and vinegar on saled can harm your teeth and destroy tooth enamel.
7. do not creack nut's, shew pencils or open bottle caps with your teeth.
8. visit the clentist regularly, they have everything they need to check out your teeth and find tioles or other problem spots.
Here are connections between bad teeth and heart disease or stokes, if you find or feel something unusual go to the dentist right away.